Classic visit to Rome
THREE NIGHTS CLASSIC VISIT TO THE ETERNAL CITY ROME
Rome is the capital of Italy and is in the region of Lazio on the Tiber river.
Built on seven hills, its history dates back more than two and a half thousand years into history.
Rome is one of the most important tourist destinations in the world, due to its immensity of
archeological and artistic treasures as well as for its unique tradition.
The city offers a lot from historical visits, museums, monuments, art galleries, gastronomy, wine, football and much more.
- Day 1:Arrival to airport Rome (Fiumicino/Ciampino)
The guide will meet the group at the airport with a private bus transfer to
the four star centrally located hotel.
In the afternoon it’s time for a guided city tour by bus to learn more about Rome.
A three course dinner is served at a restaurant within walking distance from the hotel.
- Day 2: After breakfast the private bus picks up at the hotel for transfer to Vatican.
A guided visit of the Vatican museum and St Peter’s Basilica.
Rest of the day and evening are free.
- Day 3: A private bus picks up at the hotel for transfer to Colosseum and Forum Romanum for a guided visit of both places and includes pre booked tickets to avoid the queueing.
After the visit free time for shopping and exploring.
In the evening a bus picks up at the hotel for transfer to the typical roman restaurant in the old parts of Rome – Trastevere. Here we will have a traditional roman three course meal accompanied by musicians playing “old” roman songs.
After dinner private bus transfer back to the hotel.
- Day 4: Private bus transfer from hotel to the airport.
* For further information please contact us!