Food & Wine experience
Five nights Food and Wine experience in Tuscany and Emilia Romagna
Tuscany is one of the most well-known regions in the heart of Italy. Here you will find Florence, Siena and San Gimignano, to mention a few. The region has a lot to offer, so you will find art, history, nature, wine and gourmet food.
Emilia Romagna is one of the wealthiest and most developed regions in Europe.
The region starts from Parma down to Rimini, with a green and lush inland and it ends up by the Adriatic sea. It offers a wide range of gastronomy, from the famous egg filled
pasta to the parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar and more. Famous compositor Giuseppe Verdi was born here.
- Day 1:Arrival to airport of Florence, Pisa or Rome.
The guide will meet the group at the airport with a private transfer bus.
Bus to the hotel in Radda.
Dinner in the hotel.
- Day 2: Late morning our cooking class starts and we learn how to prepare delicious Tuscan food.
(if numerous groups, the group will be divided into two) After lunch a stroll into Radda for a visit before heading back to the hotel to get ready for dinner to enjoy our self-made Tuscan cuisine.
- Day 3: After the breakfast we leave for winetasting with snacks at a winery in the Chianti area.
The afternoon is spent in Greve in Chianti with own free time and dinner combined with winetasting in a very nice castle in the nearby area.
- Day 4: Early morning departure from Tuscany to the region of Emilia Romagna crossing over the Apennines with a fantastic view. We stop for lunch in a small town called Dozza where we will have our winetasting in the afternoon.
Leave Dozza for Modena to check in at our hotel.
- Day 5: After the breakfast we leave the hotel for a visit to a dairy farm and their cheese production.
Our lunch stop is at a country farm where we will experience their wine production
followed by a real farm lunch.
In the afternoon a visit to the Ferrari museum and the evening is spent at own free time.
- Day 6: Private bus transfer from the hotel to the airport.
* For further information please contact us!