Remote Sales Account
Easy Market SA – multinational company part of Hotelbeds, after a successful 4 years on the Romanian tourism market is seeking out specialized staff to join the team of the representative office in Bucharest.
- Promote Revolution, the innovative reservation system, among travel agencies in Romania and in accordance with the remote sales activity.
- Assessing local market conditions and identify current and potential sales opportunities
- Locate areas of improvement, propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Dealing with the operational aspects including administration, sales and customer service in accordance with the company’s policy
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Elaborate and share accurate monthly reports related to Sales strategy adopted and results achieved
- Be responsible for the definition of calls flow and calls processing
- Be Responsible for the management of the Remote Account Team (i.e. Monitor their performance and plan appropriate training to their needs)
- Engage critical thinking and problem solving techniques
- Motivate the Team to stimulate productivity and enthusiasm
- Evaluate, analyze sales data and plan actions based on calls effectiveness
- Maintain and develop new client relationships, influence others to buy goods or services.
- Negotiate for the benefit of the organisation
- Meet / support customer needs and satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Report and collaborate with sales leadership and remote management to generate ideas for sales and motivational initiatives
- Work closely with the Romanian and Italian team and coordinate the activity based on the targets assigned by the company
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 2 years Experience in the tourism field
- Romanian mother tongue and fluency in English (Italian language could be an advantage)
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated with a serious work ethic
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, detail oriented.
- Customer Service, Self-Confidence, Motivation for Sales, Dynamic and Enterprising Personality
- Team work attitude, hardworking, persistent, dependable and dedicated
- Office package knowledge (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)